Friday, September 11, 2009

Shoe Lust







Amongst other things I am seriously lusting after some fantastic new shoes.


While some say that the current trends of the past few seasons are stiff and unfeminine I say they are pieces of art!

For example the Nicholas Kirwood Shoes pictured above are just fantastic and remind me of new season gladiator godess meets fashion forward party princess. The contrast of the gold and black (and normally I am not a gold girl) just pops!

Another shoe that I am loving is the Camilla Skovgaard satain chain embellished sandals. But I don't thing they are for the faint hearted. These shoes really say I'm a tough independent woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it and maybe thats why I love them so much.

Finally the Isabel Marant booties are just fantastic, some may say it is over but I am still diggin the studded/metallic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment